Friday, June 23, 2006

I have been singing this song throughout the day and it gives me such hope that Christ is the solid rock on which I am saved. He is a sure foundation in an ever changing, chaotic world we live in. I am going thorugh a period of "what next Lord...". and doing something fulfilling for His Kingdom. In all of this....there is comfort that NOTHING can seperate us from the Love of Christ....the best part is NOT even ME. He has chosen me and saved me by Grace through faith in the Lord Jesus..."He is mine and I am His". What peace, what joy in this fact alone!
(The first verse again)
In Christ alone my hope is found
He is my light, my strength, my song
This Cornerstone, this solid ground
Firm through the fiercest drought and storm
What heights of love, what depths of peace
When fears are stilled, when strivings cease
My Comforter, my All in All
Here in the love of Christ I stand
Romans 8:35-39
Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? [shall] tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

No comments: