Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Classes are in full swing and assignments are piling up. Knocking them off one by one. I feel that coming back to school after a stint in the workforce and 2 decades older; it is surprisingly easier to understand, relate and process the lectures right there in class. There seems to be more spontaneous analysing and questioning of assumtions (in my mind at least)- perhaps only learned in the 2 decades of work life.

I am getting used to the schedule although there are Sunday church visits (Field Trips) over the next 2 months which I don't really look forward to. The lecturer in charge have given me the liberty to skip SOME if I have duties at CDPC. Its these weekend activities and an upcoming "freshies night" that I don't particularly like as I stay 80Kms away and have a full family life and church life. Praying for God's grace in this area.

OK...going back to revising my greek alphabets...alpha, veta,....

No comments: